Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Does it come in panda?

As promised I will share with you why I like pandas so much.
It all started one evening when googling images of cute little pandas to make me smile after a not so hot day at the office. It then became the pet name of my sweetheart. 'Till it eventually became an obsession...and on one occasion when visiting a local Chinese owned bargain store on a constrained budget near our work place, with my friend Shanaaz, it evolved into a saying. As we wandered through the store excitedly bargain after bargain, we needed to find a mechanism to control our shopping urge. There had to be some logic and restraint, as we were bound to walk out with bags of unneccessary goods, I started to ask: "But does it come in panda?" (because I am obsessed with pandas and need to have panda merchandise). If the answer was yes then I needed to have it at once (as Shanaaz would say)...It seemed to help us make the right buying decisions. We didn't find what we initially looked for but at least we ended up leaving with only a cell phone cover (I think), I might have bought some little note books with pandas on them. A note book always comes in handy....

The point is that I love pandas because they are just dang cute!

They are beautiful, majestic, unique, furry, playful, adventurous little creatures. Not the mention the most commercialized little animals that are the main feature on a series of business logo's and retail products.

Can you cope with the amount of cuteness below? I can't


"I didn't take the last cupcake it was the panda kitteh...really"
Hugging pandas
Panda in the mist
"Will you be my friend?" Yes I will!
They greet:

The below indeed comes in panda:

Panda locksmiths - for real
Panda shirt
Travel in panda style

Apparently there are panda cats out there...

"Meeoouw panda"

and little cra-cra pandas



Pandas always smash the floor gangnam style

Because they are fancy...



Pandas are laid back:




Dang they're cute! There there little one, there there.


"I'm sorry I ate the last cupcake"

So why do you like pandas?

Bouf
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment