Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What is so hot right now in Bouf's world?

Creamy vanilla white chocolate indulgence

Vanilla is my flavour of the month, organic peanut butter is so 2008, and vanilla is the new thrilla! I use vanilla seeds straight from the pod in my bakes, desserts and hot chocolates lately! But Lindt's Madagascan Vanilla White Chocolate has become my ultimate indulgence and on their website it is paired with a Pinot Noir, well then, nuf said...I love it and I already had two blocks today. Bad bad Bouffie! Easter bunnies is at the top of my list this past weekend - people say that chocolate lovers goes for the bunny's ears first but I like the little tail :)

Poor little chocolate Easter bunnies

Our new Weber, is so hot! In that I spend time with my Sweetheart outside, him grilling those sweet meats, us sharing a wine, a chat, next to a warm and cosy fire it is the best and must for autumn. I did not think I would be a girl who would be voting for the Weber, but it is really great and hey I stay in Sasolburg. What were you expecting?

A bird on the grill

I think it really necessary to take the time to focus on self improvement, reflection, gaining a winning mindset, working on your mind chemistry, re-focus on your goals, and reminding yourself to walk the straight and narrow like Jon M. Huntsman no matter how difficult or hard it might be. It is simply about doing the right thing and we all know what that is, even though we ignore it or side step the responsibility. It is about re-energizing, finding inspiration and directing all one's creativity, intelligence, and desire into an organized effort to achieve your own success. Thank you Mr Hill and thank you Mr Huntsman!  So hot right now reads, get it.

Winners never cheat - Jon M Huntsman

The Law of Success - Napoleon Hill

To be bedazzled and entertained is hot on my list, as I felt like a child going to the circus for the first time...this past weekend my Sweetheart got us tickets to watch Cirque du Soleil in Jozi, with the theme comprising of two of my favourite beasts - a dragon and a lion called Dralion! The performances were breath-taking, amazing, humanly impossible (well for me), beautiful, it was an over-stimulation of the visual, sound and magic! It was a once in a life time experience and a must if you have not seen them perform.

Cirque du Soleil's Dralion

Tigers and wolves prints on shirt is a must have. I am still looking for the right tee and I shall find it... I must say, I am enjoying this new enchanted forest theme with these printed tees that take you on a journey into the Wildnerness. On that journey through that Wilderness, I will be taking a pair of ankle boots with me in burgundy for the winter season. Black and gold is still rocking my world and my new black little cinched waist low back lace dress with the gold zip, is the BIZ-NIZZ. I wore it to Cirque du Soleil, my Sweetheart was liking it very much so I will invest in another soon ... Oh and pinnafores dresses and sheath dresses are all over, with houndstooth and fairisle the print of the day. I shall have them at once! Along with flannel jammies that I will get for winter in animale!

Wolf print shirt (btw mustard also hot colour)

My lace LBD

Bouf's pick of game for this week is Starcraft that the Sweetheart has been playing, you have got to love the characters and their sayings. The whole Protoss and Zerg alien thing with the Queen of Blades still confuses me, but you gotta love Swann and Jimmy and Tychus. My best quote: "In the rear with the gear". What does that mean?!
But a game must have that I cannot wait to get is Bio Shock Infinite, I loved all the Bio Shock games and sooo looking forward to this one!


So that is what is hot right know in my corner of the world here in the Sasolburg,
Till next time ...

Bouf
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment