Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2013

Have a pajama day every once and a while...

I think it is very necessary to have a pajama day every once and a while...I get so excited at the thought of it! I love lazy pajammie dayz!!

My favorite Hello Kitty pajammies!

Reading on the couch and spending the whole day in my slippers


Now, a pajama day consists of a "me" day, where I just stay in my favorite pair of pajamas for the entire day or at least until late afternoon. I like to lounge around, lie on the couch or in bed and just read.


Spicy oat biscuits with chocolate, yumbolicious!

Wancakes is a must!


It is like taking a mental health day. You must have lots of sweet stuff, either bake some biscuits or get ice cream or "wancakes". As a tradition popcorn is enjoyed on these days and for supper a simple soup is slapped together. And something spicy, you just gotta have it on a pajammie day!


Lazy dayz zuppa out of a packet!


It is about just taking a day off and enjoying a bit of a break to re-group and re-gear. Sundays are the best pajama days or public holidays. Sometimes you just need to re-charge and then take over the world on another day...

Here's to pajama days that rule!

Hope you enjoy one soon, you deserve it!

Bouf
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment