Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bouf's fab kitchen must have's

Bouf's Bonsai Zen inspiration of awesome kitchen things

I love to cook and have come to appreciate a few of my utensils that I just cannot go a single meal without!

First and foremost, my Samsung Galaxy S2, with its shocking pink metallic hard cover - The most important piece of technology that I need in my life all of hours of the day. I do everything with my phone from taking pics, Google searching, editing pics, to messaging and then blogging on the PC.

My stainless pan with a few of my favourite things!

My giant tweezer from Kuchenprofi. I mean a giant tweezer! I never thought there are so many uses for it - Taking out toast from the toaster, frying prawns or potatoes and come to think of it I use it now to cook any type of meat. I even use it for my stir fries! All my favourite utensils work perfectly with my stainless steal pan - I love my clamps from Chef 'n (I use it for all noodle or pasta dishes), my Chopula from Dreamfarm (it's a spatula that chops stuff while they're cooking in the pan: "Oh my soul!"), my Maxwell Williams bamboo wooden spoon, and a really loooong plastic spoon in bright orange is always handy.


Other utensils I use is an espresso cup - to measure with! What can I say I just love espresso so much!

Just 1 Espresso cup measurement makes the medicine go down...

My Tupperware strainer (I have used for 7 years now), my kitchen shears and cheese slicer always a winner. I only use Victoronix knives as they last the longest for me than all other branded knives I have used before.  My bright green Anzo oven mittens keeps me hands heat safe and I use clips to clip the shizzz out of all opened packets and it comes with a magnet as well. It rocks my world!


Tupperware is still the best!

Kitchen shears, cheese slicer and Victoronix knife

Oven mittens and clip with magnet - look, the mitten has little rubber fishies!!


And to season...my salt and pepper grinder set from Peugeot brings so much of enjoyment to a dish.

Peugeot S & P grinder set

As you should know I love and appreciate the vino and cannot go without my Vacu-vin set. It sucks the air right out of your bottle to keep your wine from lasting longer (and not taste like really expensive vinegar the next day). I have still my Delheim freebie bottle opener and it still works the best for me :)

Vino utensils


I hope you have a few kitchen favourites of your own that make your cooking and baking adventures a  pleasure!


Bon appetit!


Bouf
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment