Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I love pugs!




Pugs....how I love pug puppies...little puggies....chubby puggies and even old puggies! One day I will my own pug puppy and send you a pic. In the meantime, here is a few cute pics that will make you love them too!

Yes please one mocha dark with two cute pug puppies! Many Thanks


So sad yet so cute puggie!


So confused and still so cute! Cute and confused at the same time


My neighbour's puggie called Jeannie, old and cute puggie


Yes Sasolburg has pugs and they're chubby and cute!



So hot right now with aviators and puggin' out!


All over pug print - gotta love it!


Pug lovin' bag!


Amy WInehouse Pug: Pssshhh...I'm still dang cuter than you!


So what's your favourite puppy? It's pugs right?!

Have a fabulous Valentine's Day on Thursday! May there be lots of flowers, chocolates, lovin', cheesy cards and well just plain 'ol puggin out!

Little love pug

Bouf
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment