Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is no different in Sasolburg than anywhere else. As my sweetheart and I were apart for so many months, I wanted to make this one a special one. Any excuse I can get to spoil and make him feel special....So it was going to be the whole works: A music playin' card, chocolate, cap classique, a rororomantic Valentine's dinner for two of note and the lacy undies... It was pink all the way...

The card:
Two cute little lovin' bears, glitter and hearts (in 3D)!

The card plays a song and has a light that says: "I love you!"
The chocolate:
A dark chocolate bunny - Because it's his favourite!

The setting:
A page full of kisses

The table setting - roses were my gift - went with decor perfectly!


My gorgeous gift:
My beautiful roses I got and two books! Yay!

The menu:

Starter: Spicy prawn salad

Main: Norwegian salmon, asparagus, fine beans and pink fur potatoes

Dessert: Dark chocolate raspberry and blueberry cheesecake yogurt

The lovely cappuccino made by my sweetheart with latte art! 


The cap classique:
Ice cold pink sparklies!


The lacy undies....

Lacy undies in pink going with the theme

We didn't get there though - we were too full after our three course meal :)

The evening was really about just being together, making it special, having a few laughs and fun!



Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day and weekend!


Bouf
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment